Let me introduce you to someone dear to my heart:
That's my oldest son, Logan. Also known around these parts as Mr. Picky Pants. The kid is the pickiest eater I've ever had the
trouble pleasure of cooking for. When I saw the following recipe on Pinterest, I knew it was one I had to try.
INGREDIENTS: (my changes are in red) · 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
· 3/4 cup almond milk, unflavored
· 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded · 4 ounces pepperoni, cut into small cubes · 1 tsp. dried oregano
1 tsp. dried basil
· 1/4 c. grated parmesan cheese · pizza sauce for dipping
1. Preheat the oven to 375°. Grease a 24-cup mini-muffin pan. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, oregano, basil and garlic; whisk in the milk and egg. Stir in the mozzarella, pepperoni and parmesan cheese; let stand for 10 minutes. 2. Stir the batter and divide among the mini-muffin cups. Bake until puffed and golden, 20 to 25 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, microwave the pizza sauce until warmed through. Serve the puffs with the pizza sauce for dipping.
And what did Mr. Picky Pants think? He ate five for lunch and wanted more for dinner...(sorry dude, I have to draw the line somewhere)